2018 LS Tractor P7040-97HP
Call for Price
97HP heavy duty 4WD utility tractors designed to take on tasks of medium-sized farms, hay operations and livestock ranches.
More Features Come Standard
- 4WD (Front Wheel Mechanical Assist): Go from 2WD to 4WD with a simple push of a switch.
- Independent PTO: Easiest PTO to operate that can be turned on or off with a switch. Standard 540, 750, 1,000 RPM and shiftable ground speed PTO.
- Standard Fully Synchronized Transmission & 20x20 Synchro Shuttle: Change gears without having to stop. 20 forward / 20 reverse gear transmission provides more operating speeds than others in its class for superior control, precision and safe operations for virtually any application.
- Standard 3 Sets of Remote Valves with Detent: Adds functionality and improves ease of use by allowing attachment of hydraulically controlled implements without the high, additional costs like others in its class to add the remotes as options.
- Extendable Lower Links: Allows easier attachment of a wide variety of Category 2 implements with a 6,173 lb lift capacity.
- Fender Mounted Joystick for Front End Loader: Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience.
- Standard Tilt & Power Steering: Makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
- Standard Foldable ROPS: Allows storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
- 3-Point Hitch: Category 3 with hitch lift capacity of 6,173 lbs. allows easier attachment of a wide variety of implements.
- Ergonomically Designed 3-Point Hitch with Hydraulic Auto-Lift Controls: Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience.
- Standard Rear Work Light: Adjustable light to improve visibility where you need it.
- Standard Draw Bar: Increases the usefulness of the tractor without the additional optional cost.
- 7 Pin Connector: Provides electrical power for implements when needed.
- Large Fuel Tank: 26.4 gallon capacity provides long operation times.
- Flat Platform and Rubber Mat: Roomy, spacious and comfortable.
- Iveco Tier 4 Interim Engine: Generates more power with less noise, fuel consumption, vibration and emissions. Standard preheat starting aid helps starting in cold weather. Includes engine speed cruise control.
- Easy Open One-Piece Hood: Provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
- Modern Ergonomic Design: Ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Deluxe Adjustable Seat with Arm Rests and Retractable Seat Belt: Keeps you in a comfortable and safe position for maximum comfort.
- Type: 4-cylinder, Direct - injection, Water-cooled
- Model (Tier 4 Interim): Iveco FPT NEF
- Engine HP (Gross): 97
- PTO HP: 85
- Rated Speed (RPM): 2,300
- Displacement (cu. in.): 273.4 + TCA
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 26.4
- Alternator: 12V - 90 Amps
- Transmission: Synchro shuttle
- No. of Speeds: 20 forward / 20 reverse
- Brakes: Wet, Multi Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Type: Fully Independent or Manual
- Rear PTO: Standard (540/750/1000 rpm)
- PTO function: Shiftable ground speed PTO
- Implement pump (gpm): 15.9
- Steering pump (gpm): 7.0
- Total flow (gpm): 22.9
- Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 2
- Hitch Lift capacity (lb.): 6,173
- Lift control type: Position / Draft
- Remote Valves: 3 Pairs
- Overall length with 3pt (in.): 160.5
- Wheelbase (in.): 90
- Min. overall width with AG tires (in.): 78.7
- Height to top of ROPS with Ag tires(in.): 104.8
- Ag Front: 12.4 - 24
- Ag Rear: 18.4 - 30
- Industrial and Turf: NA
- Total weight without ballast (lb.): 6,660
- LL7101: Quick Attach, Skid Steer Compatible, Self Leveling Front End Loader with 78" Bucket
- Front weight kit- 88 lbs x 8
- Rear weight kit- 105 lbs x 4
- Front mud guards
- Engine Manufacturer
- Iveco FPT NEF
- Engine Type
- 4-cylinder, Direct - injection, Water-cooled
- 97 hp
- PTO HP
- 85 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,300 rpm
- 90 in.
- 104.8 in.
- 78.7 in.
- 6,660 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 26.4 gal.
- Synchro shuttle
- Wet, Multi Disc
- 22.9 gpm