2018 LS Tractor XP8101CPS-100.6HP
Call for Price
MST Sod Equipment
84HP and 101HP heavy duty 4WD utility tractors designed to take on tasks of medium-sized farms, hay operations and livestock ranches.
More Features Come Standard
- Roomy Cab with AC/Heat: Comes standard with side mirrors, front washer/wiper, interior lighting, air conditioning and heat, flat platform and rubber mat.
- 4WD (Front Wheel Mechanical Assist): Go from 2WD to 4WD with a simple push of a switch.
- Standard Fully Synchronized Transmission & 40x40 Power Shuttle: Change gears without having to stop. 40 forward / 40 reverse gear transmission provides more operating speeds than others in its class for superior control, precision and safe operations for virtually any application. Includes creeper speed and hi/low button.
- Independent PTO: Easiest PTO to operate that can be turned on or off with a switch. Standard 540, 750, 1,000 RPM and shiftable ground speed PTO.
- Standard 3 Sets of Remote Valves with Detent: Adds functionality and improves ease of use by allowing attachment of hydraulically controlled implements without the high, additional costs like others in its class to add the remotes as options.
- Extendable Lower Links: With secondary Hydraulic Cylinder allows easier attachment of a wide variety of Category 2 implements with a 8,378 lb lift capacity.
- Standard Tilt & Power Steering: Makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
- Fender Mounted Joystick for Front End Loader: Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience.
- Standard Rear Work Light: Adjustable light to improve visibility where you need it.
- -Point Hitch with Hydraulic Auto-Lift, Draft & Position Control: Most convenient way to operate your 3-Point Hitch.
- Standard Draw Bar: Increases the usefulness of the tractor without the additional optional cost.
- 7 Pin Connector: Provides electrical power for implements when needed.
- Large Fuel Tank: 30.4 gallon capacity provides long operation times.
- Tier 4 Engine: Eco friendly TIER 4 engine provides more horsepower with less fuel consumption and emissions. The pre-heat starting aid helps starting the engine all the way down to -4F.
- Easy Open One-Piece Hood: Provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
- Premium Seat: The air suspension provides a comfortable ride. Swivel the seat up to 20 degrees to reduce the strain when looking rearward.
- Modern Ergonomic Design: Ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Type: 4-cylinder, CRDI, Water-cooled
- Model (Tier 4 Final): F5G
- Engine HP (Gross): 100.6
- PTO HP: 85.5
- Rated Speed (RPM): 2,200
- Displacement (cu. in.): 206.7
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 30.4
- Transmission: Power shuttle
- No. of Speeds: 40 forward / 40 reverse
- Forward Speed (mph): 0.01 ~22.6
- Type: Independent / Ground Speed PTO
- Rear (rpm): 540/750/1,000
- Control System: Position / Draft
- Implement Pump (gpm): 15.7
- Steering Pump (gpm): 6.5
- Total Flow (gpm): 22.2
- Category, 3 Point Hitch: Category 2
- Hitch Lift Capacity (lb.): 8,378
- Remote Ports: 3 Pairs (Front), 3 Pairs (Rear)
- Overall Length, Frame to Link (in.): 152.2
- Overall Width with Tires (in.): 78.7
- Wheelbase (in.): 90
- Height to Top (in.): 105.4
- Front: 13.6 - 24
- Rear: 18.4 - 34
- Total Weight Without Ballast (lb.): 7,714
- LL8100: Quick Attach, Skid Steer Compatible, Self Leveling Front End Loader with 83" Bucket
- ?Front Weight Kit - 88 lbs. x 8
- Rear Weight Kit - 99 lbs x 4
- Beacon lamp
- Mud guards
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 4-cylinder, CRDI, Water-cooled
- 100.6 hp
- PTO HP
- 85.5 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,200 rpm
- 90 in.
- 105.4 in.
- 78.7 in.
- 7,714 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 30.4 gal.
- Power shuttle
- 22.2 gpm